The Award for Personal Licence Holders / APLH New for 2011
This is due to the current transition from the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) to the new Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). The NQF will cease to exist from the 31st December 2010.
The BIIAB NCPLH is a NQF qualification and will continue to be delivered until the end of 2010 and qualifications awarded before that date will remain valid as a prescribed qualification for people wishing to apply to their local authority for a personal licence.
Any applicant for a personal licence under the Licensing Act 2003 who has a certificate for the BIIAB Level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders dated up to and including 31st December 2010 is in possession of a valid qualification under the terms of the Act.
When the QCF takes over in January 2011, the name of the prescribed qualification will change to the BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders. The content of the qualification will remain the same and will be accredited by the Home Office.
At Beyond The Blue Training & Consultancy we deliver a number of different courses and services, which include;
- Consultancy Service – helps clients develop or re-focus their business and guide them towards success.
- The Award in Responsible Alcohol Retailing / ARAR designed for front-line staff to help them meet their statutory requirements;
- The National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders / NCPLH which qualifies candidates to apply for their personal licence;
- Award for Personal Licence Holders / APLH will qualify candidates to apply for a personal licence from January 2011.
- The National Certificate for Designated Premises Supervisors / NCDPS which provides relevant information for anyone assuming the position of DPS in licensed premises.
- Conflict Management and Resolution training compliments personal development and helps employees deal proactively with Workplace Violence.
- Our Personal Safety for Lone Workers course teaches the core skills to help employees deal effectively with alcohol and drug related personal safety issues.
For more information on any of our services, please call us on 0845 602 55 95 or Contact Us.
Source – BIIAB / Beyond The Blue Training & Consultancy
Date – 4th September 2010
Submitted by – Peter Mayhew