10% Discount on all NCPLH / Personal Licence Courses
For all NCPLH courses booked in November & December 2010 either in London, Twickenham or for In-House groups we are offering a 10% discount to existing and new clients.
This mean you can now get your team trained in the nationally recognised BIIAB Level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders course and qualification for the great price of £135 + vat. Our course fees are all inclusive of course handbook, tuition, course materials, examination and certification; there are no hidden extras.
With the busy Christmas period coming up and regulation tightening, it’s a great time to get people ready for the important up-turn this season brings the licensed retail sector.
We will be reviewing our pricing for 2011 shortly, but we do not envisage going above our normal fee of £150 + vat at this stage. We are looking at ways we might be able to slightly reduce our Personal License course fee so that our individual clients are not burdened by the January 2011 vat rise.
The bonus for our clients who can claim vat back against their business, is that they will actually experience an overall reduction in the overall cost of the NCPLH course with Beyond The Blue Training & Consultancy.
I would like to emphasise that we will not compromise on quality or service and customers can expect the same high level of service and professional effective training.
At Beyond The Blue Training & Consultancy we deliver a number of different courses and services, which include;
- Consultancy Service – helps clients develop or re-focus their business and guide them towards success.
- The Award in Responsible Alcohol Retailing (ARAR) designed for front-line staff to help them meet their statutory requirements;
- The National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH) which qualifies candidates to apply for their personal licence;
- Award for Personal Licence Holders / APLH will qualify candidates to apply for a personal licence from January 2011.
- The National Certificate for Designated Premises Supervisors (NCDPS) which provides relevant information for anyone assuming the position of DPS in licensed premises.
- Conflict Management and Resolution training compliments personal development and helps employees deal proactively with Workplace Violence.
- Our Personal Safety for Lone Workers course teaches the core skills to help employees deal effectively with alcohol and drug related personal safety issues.
For more information on any of our services, please call us on 0845 602 55 95 or Contact Us.
Source – Beyond The Blue Training & Consultancy
Date – 8th November 2010
Submitted by – Peter Mayhew