98.5% Pass Rate for BIIAB Courses
In 2012 Beyond the Blue Training & Consultancy achieved a 98.5% pass rate for all learners who attended BIIAB accredited training courses which they delivered.
Having just reviewed all of the data from the past year (2012) we were delighted to announce that we have maintained our consistently high pass rate for BIIAB qualifications.
For more details on our exceptionally high examination pass rates please visit Choose Beyond the Blue as Your Training Provider >>
BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
97.5% of candidates attending our training passed the associated APLH exam at the first attempt.
We also very proud that learners attending our personal licence course in 2012 achieved an Average Exam Score of 36.2/40; equivalent to an average pass mark of 90%
Personal Licence (APLH) Course Details >>
98.6% Approval Rating
We are also pleased to be able to publish our approval rating scores for 2012 which show a 98.6% approval rating across all of the training we delivered in 2012.
This means that 98.6% of all learners who attended training with Beyond the Blue awarded us an approval rating of either 4 or 5 out of 5 (1 = Very Poor / 5 = Excellent) in the core areas of ‘Course Content’, ‘Trainers Knowledge & Performance’, ‘Presentation of Information’, ‘Accomplished Learning Objectives’, ‘Overall Courses Satisfaction’.
For more details on our approval rating and the individual areas in which we excel please visit How Learners Rate Beyond the Blue >>
We have also now provided a selection of the feedback we received from learners in 2012 which provide an independent perspective and opinion from industry professionals who have benefitted from our training and services. Below is a small selection of those published:
- ‘Been in the trade 21 years and never knew the law had changed so much’ - Keith Sessions, Goring & Streatley Golf Club
- ‘Well delivered course – very relaxed atmosphere and everyone felt comfortable to ask questions if needed’ – Alison Miller, Wahaca Soho
- ‘Fantastic training, really enjoyed the course’ – Richard de Goede, Berkshire College of Agriculture
- ‘Very well run course! Peter was a great presenter. I will definitely use beyond the Blue for subsequent training’ – Tom McKim, Borough Wines
- ‘Peter Mayhew is very knowledgeable and this comes through and I like the ethics side of things. If more people get taught this side of legislation, it would be great!’ – Sara Haglund, Cartwright Brothers Vintners
- ‘Great content and the trainer was extremely patient and professional’ – Jack Smillie, Virgin Active
- ‘The course was much more interesting than I had imagined and there were many facts that I had no knowledge of which were extremely useful’ -- Laura Jackson, Towpath Café
- ‘Very informative and useful for high risk scenarios’ – Ray Forster, Dacorum Borough Council Environmental Health
- ‘Brilliant course, easily the best training we receive’ – University of London
- ‘The course was very helpful for our interaction with customers and in dealing with any aggressive customers’ – Craig Toms
- ‘Brilliant teaching style. Really easy to learn from’ – Sarah Bartlett
- ‘Really enjoyed the course and found it very useful. It was extremely well tailored to our workplace which made it more useful’ – Sabrina Purser
To view more learner feedback comments please visit How Learners Rate Beyond the Blue >>
We would like to thank all of the clients whom we worked with in 2012 and wish them continued success in 2013.
- Why Choose Beyond the Blue as your Training Provider – Beyond the Blue Website
- How Learners Rate Beyond the Blue – Beyond the Blue Website
- Our Clients – Beyond the Blue Website
Author - Peter Mayhew is the Managing Director of Beyond the Blue Training & Consultancy. He delivers training courses and provides expert opinion on alcohol & entertainment licensing, health & safety and providing solutions to workplace violence through conflict resolution for individuals, organisations and public bodies. Peter is a frequent contributor to industry publications.
We welcome your comments on this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also comment through our Facebook Page, Linkedin Company Page or Twitter Feed.
Where appropriate, your comments may be published in part or in full on our website. By sending your comments you agree to us publishing them, along with your name; no other contact details will be published or made available to third parties.
For more information on any of our services, please call us on 01784 434 392 / 0845 602 55 95 (low call rate from UK landlines) or Contact Us.