Policy & Procedures
We believe in complete transparency in all aspects of our business from our pricing policy to our customer service standards. We think it is the right of our customers to understand how we do business as well as our motivations for doing business.
For this reason we make our policies and procedures available on our website for all our clients to scrutinise and to allow them access to all the information they may require.
The following Policies and Procedures are available:
- Equal Opportunities (pdf document)
- Disability Policy (pdf document)
- Booking & Cancellation Terms & Conditions (pdf document)
- Discounts & Promotion Terms & Conditions (pdf document)
- Formal Complaints Procedure (pdf document)
- Formal Complaints Form (pdf document)
- Formal BIIAB Examination Appeal Procedure (pdf document)
- Formal BIIAB Examination Appeals Form (pdf document)
- Privacy & Data Protection Policy (pdf document)
- ICO Certificate of Registration (pdf document)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (pdf document)
- Malpractice & Maladministration Policy (pdf document)
Further information or printed copies of any of our forms, policies & procedures or terms & conditions are available directly to our clients. Please Contact Us for more details or call 01784 434 392 / 0800 066 55 24 and speak with one of our professional consultants.
• Why Clients Trust Beyond the Blue • Testimonials • Our Clients • Learner Feedback •
Page Updated: 11th January 2018